A riderless horse clopping with hungry purpose down the block was not such a rare sight on that part of the West Side then. . .
Tag: New York City
Wearing a blue TSA uniform, a LaGuardia Airport security badge and large wraparound dark glasses, Jay drove to the south runway, where Morrison and his pilot were preparing for a pre-dawn flight . . .
Find out if Unsportsmanlike Conduct author Jessica Luther is coming to a city near you.
New York was scruffier then; everywhere you saw signs of its humbling in its bald park lawns and strobe-popping Broadway head shops . . .
Progress. Ronald laughed ruefully at the concept. Sure, yeah, that’s what he was looking at. Or a physical manifestation of it anyway . . .
NYC! Join us Wed., 7/20 @ 7 PM to celebrate the release of Fair Play: How LGBT Athletes Are Claiming Their Rightful Place in Sports by Cyd Zeigler.
Big Lew’s ample hips flopped over the sides of the wooden chair. The lunch crowd hadn’t yet begun to stream in . . .
Bogo got the call from Sammy. It sounded all wrong. “Bogo, the bastard brought a crew to the exchange. They damn near killed us, but don’t worry, we still got the goods . . .”
You might be interested in:
- The Dewey Decimal System
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Manhattan Loverboy
- Queens Noir
- The Perfume Burned His Eyes
- The Fuck-Up
- Manhattan Noir
- Once There Was a Village
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Brooklyn Noir
- Love Maps
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A Mind of Winter
- Black Orchid Blues
- Staten Island Noir
- The Five Books of (Robert) Moses
- The Schrödinger Girl
- A Million Aunties
- Bronx Noir
- Suicide Casanova
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Immune System
- Wall Street Noir
- Brooklyn Noir 3: Nothing but the Truth
- The Nervous System
- Brooklyn Noir 2: The Classics
- South by South Bronx
- Heart of the Old Country
- Manhattan Noir 2: The Classics
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- East Village Tetralogy
- The Darkest Hearts
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Boy Genius
- Will Work for Drugs
- The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory
- The System of Dante’s Hell