A riderless horse clopping with hungry purpose down the block was not such a rare sight on that part of the West Side then. . .
Tag: New York City
Wearing a blue TSA uniform, a LaGuardia Airport security badge and large wraparound dark glasses, Jay drove to the south runway, where Morrison and his pilot were preparing for a pre-dawn flight . . .
Find out if Unsportsmanlike Conduct author Jessica Luther is coming to a city near you.
New York was scruffier then; everywhere you saw signs of its humbling in its bald park lawns and strobe-popping Broadway head shops . . .
Progress. Ronald laughed ruefully at the concept. Sure, yeah, that’s what he was looking at. Or a physical manifestation of it anyway . . .
NYC! Join us Wed., 7/20 @ 7 PM to celebrate the release of Fair Play: How LGBT Athletes Are Claiming Their Rightful Place in Sports by Cyd Zeigler.
Big Lew’s ample hips flopped over the sides of the wooden chair. The lunch crowd hadn’t yet begun to stream in . . .
Bogo got the call from Sammy. It sounded all wrong. “Bogo, the bastard brought a crew to the exchange. They damn near killed us, but don’t worry, we still got the goods . . .”
You might be interested in:
- Manhattan Noir
- Manhattan Loverboy
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Manhattan Noir 2: The Classics
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- A Mind of Winter
- Bronx Noir
- Will Work for Drugs
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Suicide Casanova
- The Schrödinger Girl
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Boy Genius
- The Perfume Burned His Eyes
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Dewey Decimal System
- Once There Was a Village
- The Immune System
- Brooklyn Noir 2: The Classics
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Fuck-Up
- Wall Street Noir
- Black Orchid Blues
- Heart of the Old Country
- The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory
- Love Maps
- Staten Island Noir
- East Village Tetralogy
- Brooklyn Noir
- The Nervous System
- Queens Noir
- The Five Books of (Robert) Moses
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Darkest Hearts
- South by South Bronx
- Brooklyn Noir 3: Nothing but the Truth