A riderless horse clopping with hungry purpose down the block was not such a rare sight on that part of the West Side then. . .
Tag: New York City
Wearing a blue TSA uniform, a LaGuardia Airport security badge and large wraparound dark glasses, Jay drove to the south runway, where Morrison and his pilot were preparing for a pre-dawn flight . . .
Find out if Unsportsmanlike Conduct author Jessica Luther is coming to a city near you.
New York was scruffier then; everywhere you saw signs of its humbling in its bald park lawns and strobe-popping Broadway head shops . . .
Progress. Ronald laughed ruefully at the concept. Sure, yeah, that’s what he was looking at. Or a physical manifestation of it anyway . . .
NYC! Join us Wed., 7/20 @ 7 PM to celebrate the release of Fair Play: How LGBT Athletes Are Claiming Their Rightful Place in Sports by Cyd Zeigler.
Big Lew’s ample hips flopped over the sides of the wooden chair. The lunch crowd hadn’t yet begun to stream in . . .
Bogo got the call from Sammy. It sounded all wrong. “Bogo, the bastard brought a crew to the exchange. They damn near killed us, but don’t worry, we still got the goods . . .”
You might be interested in:
- Brooklyn Noir
- The Schrödinger Girl
- Brooklyn Noir 3: Nothing but the Truth
- A Mind of Winter
- Black Orchid Blues
- Manhattan Noir 2: The Classics
- Manhattan Noir
- Will Work for Drugs
- The Darkest Hearts
- Manhattan Loverboy
- Boy Genius
- The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory
- Love Maps
- Queens Noir
- East Village Tetralogy
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Perfume Burned His Eyes
- Bronx Noir
- South by South Bronx
- Once There Was a Village
- The Dewey Decimal System
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Immune System
- Heart of the Old Country
- Staten Island Noir
- The Nervous System
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Suicide Casanova
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Five Books of (Robert) Moses
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Brooklyn Noir 2: The Classics
- The Fuck-Up
- Wall Street Noir