A riderless horse clopping with hungry purpose down the block was not such a rare sight on that part of the West Side then. . .
Tag: New York City
Wearing a blue TSA uniform, a LaGuardia Airport security badge and large wraparound dark glasses, Jay drove to the south runway, where Morrison and his pilot were preparing for a pre-dawn flight . . .
Find out if Unsportsmanlike Conduct author Jessica Luther is coming to a city near you.
New York was scruffier then; everywhere you saw signs of its humbling in its bald park lawns and strobe-popping Broadway head shops . . .
Progress. Ronald laughed ruefully at the concept. Sure, yeah, that’s what he was looking at. Or a physical manifestation of it anyway . . .
NYC! Join us Wed., 7/20 @ 7 PM to celebrate the release of Fair Play: How LGBT Athletes Are Claiming Their Rightful Place in Sports by Cyd Zeigler.
Big Lew’s ample hips flopped over the sides of the wooden chair. The lunch crowd hadn’t yet begun to stream in . . .
Bogo got the call from Sammy. It sounded all wrong. “Bogo, the bastard brought a crew to the exchange. They damn near killed us, but don’t worry, we still got the goods . . .”
You might be interested in:
- Love Maps
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Darkest Hearts
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Queens Noir
- Staten Island Noir
- Bronx Noir
- Black Orchid Blues
- The Immune System
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Dewey Decimal System
- South by South Bronx
- Brooklyn Noir
- Boy Genius
- Once There Was a Village
- The Five Books of (Robert) Moses
- Manhattan Loverboy
- The Fuck-Up
- The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory
- Manhattan Noir
- Will Work for Drugs
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Manhattan Noir 2: The Classics
- Brooklyn Noir 2: The Classics
- Wall Street Noir
- Suicide Casanova
- East Village Tetralogy
- Brooklyn Noir 3: Nothing but the Truth
- The Schrödinger Girl
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Heart of the Old Country
- A Mind of Winter
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Nervous System
- The Perfume Burned His Eyes