Find out if Unsportsmanlike Conduct author Jessica Luther is coming to a city near you.
Tag: New York City
New York was scruffier then; everywhere you saw signs of its humbling in its bald park lawns and strobe-popping Broadway head shops . . .
Progress. Ronald laughed ruefully at the concept. Sure, yeah, that’s what he was looking at. Or a physical manifestation of it anyway . . .
NYC! Join us Wed., 7/20 @ 7 PM to celebrate the release of Fair Play: How LGBT Athletes Are Claiming Their Rightful Place in Sports by Cyd Zeigler.
Big Lew’s ample hips flopped over the sides of the wooden chair. The lunch crowd hadn’t yet begun to stream in . . .
Bogo got the call from Sammy. It sounded all wrong. “Bogo, the bastard brought a crew to the exchange. They damn near killed us, but don’t worry, we still got the goods . . .”
Next Wed., 5/25, join us for an evening of Akashic All-Stars at Greenlight Bookstore in Brooklyn!
Don’t miss two acclaimed Akashic authors in NYC on Wed., 5/18, and and Thurs., 5/19.
You might be interested in:
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A Mind of Winter
- South by South Bronx
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Brooklyn Noir 3: Nothing but the Truth
- Manhattan Loverboy
- The Fuck-Up
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Boy Genius
- The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory
- The Nervous System
- Once There Was a Village
- Brooklyn Noir
- The Swing Voter of Staten Island
- Wall Street Noir
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Manhattan Noir
- The Immune System
- The Sacrificial Circumcision of the Bronx
- The Dewey Decimal System
- Staten Island Noir
- Black Orchid Blues
- Bronx Noir
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Manhattan Noir 2: The Classics
- Brooklyn Noir 2: The Classics
- Love Maps
- Will Work for Drugs
- Heart of the Old Country
- Queens Noir
- East Village Tetralogy
- Suicide Casanova