To celebrate the release of New-Generation African Poets (Tatu), a new limited-edition chapbook box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Tag: New-Generation African Poets (Tatu)
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jerusalem Calling
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Will Work for Drugs
- Hunters in High Heels
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene