To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Game World
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Necessary Hunger
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Home: Social Essays
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans