To celebrate the release of The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory, we’re pleased to feature a statement from author Stacy Wakefield on how her own firsthand experiences in with squatting shaped her novel.
We arrived around three a.m. and banged on the door, which swung open. The tiny white apartment was filled with pasty-faced, sweating people, hopping and hollering to a harrowing type of Dutch hardcore techno that thumped angrily through the speakers . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Even in Paradise
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Duppy
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Book of Harlan
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story