To celebrate the release of The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory, we’re pleased to feature a statement from author Stacy Wakefield on how her own firsthand experiences in with squatting shaped her novel.
We arrived around three a.m. and banged on the door, which swung open. The tiny white apartment was filled with pasty-faced, sweating people, hopping and hollering to a harrowing type of Dutch hardcore techno that thumped angrily through the speakers . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!!
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- South of the Pumphouse
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats