Bugs fornicate in the still water from the storm. They leave their young to swarm my knotted limbs. I flash my teeth like a horse resisting the needle . . .
Tag: Nathaniel Kressen
Featured: Black Interest
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Mr. Loverman
- Gomer’s Song
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- On the Way Back
- Trinidad Noir
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- What Is Hip-Hop?