Bugs fornicate in the still water from the storm. They leave their young to swarm my knotted limbs. I flash my teeth like a horse resisting the needle . . .
Tag: Nathaniel Kressen
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Failure
- What Is Punk?
- Jerusalem Calling
- Drawing Autism
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Demons in the Spring
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing