When I grow up, I want to be Frankenstein . . .
When my twins were two years old I had steamy droplets of perspiration dripping out of every pore in my body. . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- On the Way Back
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Hungered One
- Caught Up
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- I Love You Too
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Even in Paradise
- The Lunatic
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean