Deirdre stares around her at shelf after shelf of cell phones, earpieces, cell phone covers, holsters, and some strange metallic screen things she cannot explain. She rarely comes into town anymore and it took her twenty minutes to find the mall and fifteen more to find a parking space. She is still wearing her apron and only now notices it. She tears it off and unsuccessfully tries to cram it into her coat pocket on top of her car keys. She stuffs it under the display of luminous cell phone cases . . .
Tag: Mother Seeks Connection
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Rock Star Digit
- Artificial Light
- Will Work for Drugs
- The Immune System
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Go Fish
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Of Mule and Man
- It’s Just a Plant
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes