Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Tag: Morgan Autism Center
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Letters to Kurt
- From a Basement in Seattle
- What Is Punk?
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Silent Pictures
- Infinity Blues
- Go Fish