“Your first body?” “Dead one, yeah.”
Tag: Mondays Are Murder
Capitán Ernesto Guillén, the chief of detectives for Zone Six of Ecuador’s Policía Nacional, was tired and cranky, but most of all hungry. . .
I knew the precise moment our relationship went sour; I always did . . .
Hedgepig believed in himself; belief without question, utter faith . . .
Three miserable years. But there I was, fucking cigarette in my mouth . . .
Things happen when you’re not looking. Things that you’re not expecting . . .
These punks sure picked an appropriate place to play at the apocalypse . . .
It was at the town library that I heard about Officer Harrington’s quick thinking on the front steps of the MacCann house . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Home: Social Essays
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Duppy
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Loving Donovan