Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
Tag: Molly DeFrank
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Hungered One
- The Game Don’t Change
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Jesus Boy
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- A Simple Distance
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Trinidad Noir