Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
Tag: Molly DeFrank
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Lunatic
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Book of Harlan
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Haiti Noir
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- The Hungered One
- Mr. Loverman
- Black Lotus
- The Gospel According to Cane