Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Tag: Mitchell Kaplan
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!!
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Letters to Kurt
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Infinity Blues