My elementary school invited me in for an assembly before I was set to leave. Kids made banners and gave me good luck cards.
Tag: Michael Loniewski
Bashir had witnessed his share of riddled bodies since the Americans had invaded, but this was the first from his own hand . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Not for Everyday Use
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Even in Paradise
- Black Lotus
- Haiti Noir
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- All or Nothing