Fast Freddy died slow. He’d been on his way out for damn near two decades. In most respects he’d died with Lucky . . .
Tag: Meagan J. Meehan
I am a distinguished professor. I am a dignified person. I have a doctorate. I am important in academic circles . . .
She should have known something was wrong when the beach resembled a desert . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Caught Up
- Haiti Noir
- Black Orchid Blues
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Getting It Right
- The Accidental Hunter
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Black Music