Fast Freddy died slow. He’d been on his way out for damn near two decades. In most respects he’d died with Lucky . . .
Tag: Meagan J. Meehan
I am a distinguished professor. I am a dignified person. I have a doctorate. I am important in academic circles . . .
She should have known something was wrong when the beach resembled a desert . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Lost Canyon
- The White House
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Song for Night
- Black Sheep Digit
- God Carlos
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business