There’s no time like the past, Steven thought as he entered his time machine. He found himself in the maternity ward of a small rural hospital at 8 am on April 16, 1971—the day he was to be born . . .
Tag: Matthew Sharpe
Featured: Black Interest
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- All or Nothing
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Song for Night
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- I Love You Too
- Trinidad Noir
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- What Is Hip-Hop?