Tedesco was dead, frozen and wrapped in a tarp in the back of the Chevy Suburban when Berlin stopped for coffee in Tiburon . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Angels’ Share
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Gathering of Waters
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- May Digit
- The Hungered One
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Nowhere Is a Place
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes