I woke up feeling cold this morning and the clouds were fighting their way in between the bedroom blinds that were left open in the middle of the night. I found my body naked and bent and I thought about Nicole duFresne and her star quality blonde hair and blue eyes and perfect teeth and I wondered how her hair and face and body fell onto the concrete ground on Rivington Street after she was shot in the chest by that nineteen-year-old boy . . .
Tag: Marie S.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Hungered One
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Trinidad Noir
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Home: Social Essays
- The Lunatic
- The Game Don’t Change
- Move the Crowd: A Children’s Picture Book
- Getting It Right