Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Margarita Shalina, Small Press Book Buyer for St. Mark’s Bookshop.
Tag: Margarita Shalina
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Artificial Light
- What Is Punk?
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Failure
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Silent Pictures
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Hunters in High Heels