I had talked myself into a luxurious three-bedroom apartment in a classic Tudor building in Jersey City. It was 1969. Back then, a suit and a little grooming would suffice if accompanied by a few months’ rent . . .
For our first date, we decided to drop acid on the Fourth of July, 1998 . . .
Which reminds you of the first time you ever dropped acid.
Hardly anyone then had ever heard of LSD. But rumors dawned of a great new drug which let you see God, or someone similar. Apocryphal stories drifted like alien blimps through misty skies. How LSD had been discovered by an atheist Swiss chemist who got some on his hands and became a holy man. How Aldous Huxley had taken tons of it and left his dying body behind, rising like a comet into heaven . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Rock Star Digit
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Demons in the Spring
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- The Failure