I left Los Angeles and moved to Long Beach, California, because I thought it’d be less cold—I don’t mean the temperature, I mean the atmosphere, the lack of caring, the judgment, the sheer disdain for those who haven’t made it. I escaped LA, but not the hell that it is to be a homeless woman . . .
Tag: Long Beach
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- What Is Punk?
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set