Shy and his cousin Adam stood thigh-deep in Jamaica Bay, grabbing horseshoe crabs by their long tails and throwing them into the boat. Shy tossed them gently; Adam swung them down hard. The moon was round and bright like a police searchlight, which scared Shy, but Adam had explained that horseshoe crabs came up on the shore to spawn during summer full moons, and this was the time to make their score . . .
Tag: Living Fossil
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- The Failure
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Rock Star Digit
- Hello Sunshine
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- The Immune System