Beautiful spring day in Ohio. Laundry room in the basement. Hanging clothes on the inside line from the dryer so they won’t be a wrinkled mess. My son, as usual, hungry for a snack. How does he always know when I don’t want to be interrupted in the middle of a task? . . .
Tag: Little Lord Fonzelroy
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- I Love You Too
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Of Mule and Man
- Silent Pictures
- The Failure
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake