Chris rattled his cigarette pack and placed it on the bar next to his Droid. He considered the cost of another cold beer and the cost of a fresh pack of smokes. He remembered pulling loosies out of a candy jar for a quarter each. Now it was hard to find loosies anywhere, and a pack of smokes in Brooklyn cost thirteen bucks. Even happy hour drinks at this old-school joint were expensive . . .
Tag: Last Smoke
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Infinity Blues
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition