They pitched their Good News. He wasn’t buying it. Not on the worst day of his life, not ever. . .
Rachel warmed her hands on the cup at my kitchen table. “Daniel came over last night,” she said. “You call the cops?” . . .
He wanted to talk, and you know me—I’m no psychic. I didn’t know what he was thinking, and Jerry didn’t come out and say he was going to crawl into a garbage bag and off himself . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Becoming Abigail
- John Crow’s Devil
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- The Roving Tree
- Caught Up
- Game World
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises