The Woodsman takes a nip of rum and stares out from under the brim of his battered ball cap. “Fucking Green Hell,” he mutters under his breath . . .
Tag: Kristine Simelda
Lydia scans the online travel magazine and sips her tea distractedly. Work is boring, and the weather outside is dreadful. She needs a break. She’s browsing for an adventure to lift her spirits when a headline jumps out: Come experience the real Caribbean, it beckons . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Infinity Blues
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- What Is Punk?
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Rock Star Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Black Music
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group