On Monday morning I woke up to the beat of electronic music drumming in the living room like it were Saturday. Or at least Thursday. I slipped into my jeans, half angered, half asleep, and walked outside looking more for an explanation than a fight. Except for my flatmate, the room was deserted, the subwoofer booming. His head bobbled from side to side like a serpent making its way up a tree, his left hand twitched not so much nervously as involuntarily, and he shuffled from one foot to the other as if he had been standing for a long time . . .
Tag: Knock Yourself Out
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- The Failure