In her poky hotel bathroom, Sallie filled up a glass with water from the sink. It wasn’t until she’d swallowed the pill—some generic form of Valium—that she stopped to wonder if the water was okay to drink. Oh well, she thought as she stepped into her red bikini bottoms. Too late now . . .
Tag: Jennifer Schaefer
It took the bulky female bouncer all of five seconds to find the stash in Sallie’s bra: “Now, what’s this, love? Next time keep it in your knickers.”
Damn it—now she’d have to try to score inside . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Home: Social Essays
- Game World
- The Hungered One
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Accidental Hunter