In her poky hotel bathroom, Sallie filled up a glass with water from the sink. It wasn’t until she’d swallowed the pill—some generic form of Valium—that she stopped to wonder if the water was okay to drink. Oh well, she thought as she stepped into her red bikini bottoms. Too late now . . .
Tag: Jennifer Schaefer
It took the bulky female bouncer all of five seconds to find the stash in Sallie’s bra: “Now, what’s this, love? Next time keep it in your knickers.”
Damn it—now she’d have to try to score inside . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Black Lotus
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Book of Harlan
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Black Lotus 2: The Vow
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Black Sheep Digit