My second child, my son, was born in 2007. My wife and his older sister and I welcomed him home with all the excitement and joy you can imagine, but his arrival was accompanied by something else. Something dark. And brown . . .
Tag: Jeff Sanger
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Drawing Autism
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Demons in the Spring
- It’s Just a Plant