To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: Jason Reynolds
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Haiti Noir
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Jesus Boy