To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: Jason Reynolds
Featured: Black Interest
- Getting It Right
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- The Gospel According to Cane
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)