I used to photograph the ruin. The historic Packard Plant had become my forty-acre inspiration in the heart of Detroit. What was once the grandest and most industrious automotive facility of the early twentieth century had corroded into a sprawling wasteland, and I captured it all through my camera lens . . .
Tag: Jake Falls
Featured: Black Interest
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Trinidad Noir
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- She’s Gone
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Praise Song for the Butterflies