I used to photograph the ruin. The historic Packard Plant had become my forty-acre inspiration in the heart of Detroit. What was once the grandest and most industrious automotive facility of the early twentieth century had corroded into a sprawling wasteland, and I captured it all through my camera lens . . .
Tag: Jake Falls
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!!
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Rock Star Digit
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER