To celebrate the release of Native Believer — the long-awaited and darkly comic debut novel from author Ali Eteraz — we’re pleased to feature a statement from the author on how the book serves as a reflection of modern America.
To celebrate the release of Tehran Noir, the latest in Akashic’s Noir Series, we’re pleased to bring you a look at Tehran’s rocky history with editor Salar Abdoh’s introduction, “The Seismic City.”
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- The Failure
- What Is Punk?
- Rock Star Digit
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- The Worst Breakfast
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Of Mule and Man