Psychics are fake. They are lying bullshitters who make a buck conning the stupid and the naïve. I’m no psychic. He thinks I’m intuitive. I’m not; he’s just a drunk . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- I Love You Too
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Bedrock Faith