Psychics are fake. They are lying bullshitters who make a buck conning the stupid and the naïve. I’m no psychic. He thinks I’m intuitive. I’m not; he’s just a drunk . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hunters in High Heels
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Hello Sunshine
- Censorship Now!!
- I Love You Too
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene