I thought taking care of one baby was hard, until I had two . . .
Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- God Carlos
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- John Crow’s Devil
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)