I thought taking care of one baby was hard, until I had two . . .
Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Duppy
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Black Marks
- On the Way Back
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- eel on reef
- All or Nothing
- The Accidental Hunter
- Black Music
- Tales of the Out & the Gone