When the young soucouyant first realised there was a baby growing in her, she held the thought in her head tightly, boxing it in the same way you might wrap a pastelle: fold one side over and seal before folding the other side . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Game World
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Caught Up
- A Simple Distance
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Haiti Noir
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Black Lotus