When the young soucouyant first realised there was a baby growing in her, she held the thought in her head tightly, boxing it in the same way you might wrap a pastelle: fold one side over and seal before folding the other side . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Around Harvard Square
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Jesus Boy
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Lost Canyon
- The Sexy Part of the Bible