Have you ever wondered how the intricate figures and scenes from What Is Punk? and What Is Hip-Hop? are created?
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Freedom Artist
- On the Way Back
- The Hungered One
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Book of Harlan
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Dance of the Jakaranda