Have you ever wondered how the intricate figures and scenes from What Is Punk? and What Is Hip-Hop? are created?
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Black Interest
- Game World
- Loving Donovan
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Gomer’s Song
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Lost Canyon
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Caught Up