Have you ever wondered how the intricate figures and scenes from What Is Punk? and What Is Hip-Hop? are created?
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- May Digit
- The Duppy
- eel on reef
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- The Roving Tree
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit