Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Go Fish
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Worst Breakfast
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Will Work for Drugs
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set