Have you ever wondered how the intricate figures and scenes from What Is Punk? and What Is Hip-Hop? are created?
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Black Interest
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- God Carlos
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- May Digit
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- I Love You Too
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Plot Against Hip Hop