He wanted to talk, and you know me—I’m no psychic. I didn’t know what he was thinking, and Jerry didn’t come out and say he was going to crawl into a garbage bag and off himself . . .
Tag: Idle Hands and the Devil You Know
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Black Music
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- From a Basement in Seattle
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels