He stamped the snow off his boots, brushed it off the shoulders of his jacket, and hit his Stetson against his thigh, leaving small puddles where the snow hit the warm floor and melted. He looked around the bar and saw the only empty stool next to the guy that had been sitting in the row ahead of him on the bus. He took the seat . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- It’s Just a Plant
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- What Is Punk?
- Hunters in High Heels
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Drawing Autism
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Infinity Blues
- Will Work for Drugs