A hush had fallen over Hvar. The fish market was closed, and the cold cement countertops were empty and the knives and scales aremained untouched. The cold weather of fall had descended upon us with a ferocious howl of wind and a violent clap of thunder, and I watched the few bright patches of shimmery water fade into a dark sea . . .
Tag: Hvar City
Featured: Black Interest
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Song for Night
- The Roving Tree
- All or Nothing
- The Game Don’t Change
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- On the Way Back
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection