I am a professor of Latin American Literatures and Cultures and a die-hard hockey fan. I am interested in cultural productions and representations from across Latin America. At the same time, I identify most closely with a piece of my local culture: playing a pickup hockey game outside, shoveling snow off the playing surface—often a flooded playground or baseball field—under the floodlights, in seven-degree weather . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Accidental Hunter
- What Is Punk?
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion