Ashland, deep summer. It’s the one month the sun sets over steep Lithia Park only one hour earlier than everywhere else in Oregon, but at the jagged edge of town the hulking green shadows still pile up like a forest clear-cut. It’s the lull after Big Al’s Tennis Tournament, and it’s still a long haul ‘til Labor Day . . .
Tag: Highway 66
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Letters to Kurt
- Hello Sunshine
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- What Is Punk?
- Artificial Light
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World