Shelley was the one who married Harvey right out of college, whose parents went into debt for the wedding, saying it was worth it—that he was worth it, they should have said . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Black Orchid Blues
- Black Music
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- A Simple Distance
- All or Nothing
- Caught Up
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises