Jack MacHugo took a swig of Hammerhead Amber and said, “You’ll pay me and you’ll fucking like it, even if you have to sell off your precious . . .” He choked as his beer went down the wrong pipe, but Stan Mulalap knew J-Mack was about to say piss hole, the term he always used for the island’s ancient doughnut-shaped stone money. The worthless sot always repeats himself, thought Mulalap. Like a parrot with Alzheimer’s . . .
Tag: Heavy Debt
Featured: Black Interest
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Party: A Mystery
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Home: Social Essays
- She’s Gone
- The Necessary Hunger
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean