He blew into town on a Greyhound from Cleveland. His name was Christopher McKendrick—at least that’s what his license said. He couldn’t wait to get to the beach. If he was caught, he’d snatch a little piece of heaven first . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Lunatic
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Game World
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- John Crow’s Devil
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Getting It Right
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Becoming Abigail
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)