Katia D. Ulysse recently spoke to Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics editor Edwidge Danticat at Salon to discuss her new book Drifting, journeying to America, Haiti, and more.
Tag: Haiti Noir 2
In this Akashic In Good Company feature, we’re pleased to highlight the work of nonprofit organization Library For All, with whom we’ve partnered to bring books and educational materials to students in developing countries.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Jesus Boy
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Darkest Hearts
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Move the Crowd
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Accidental Hunter
- The White House
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Angels’ Share