We drove as far as we could and abandoned the car when the gas ran out . . .
Tag: Guatemala City
David Unger, author of The Price of Escape, was recently interviewed by Nathalie Handal at Words Without Borders about his experience of Guatemala City.
Featured: Black Interest
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Black Lotus
- Lost Canyon
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Cane Warriors
- She’s Gone