In Lucinda Weatherby’s powerful memoir, Five Hours: How My Son’s Brief Life Changed Everything, the tragic loss of her son inspired Weatherby to build upon her experience and become a grief counselor. We asked her to tell us a little more about how she came to make this courageous decision.
Tag: Grief Counseling
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Will Work for Drugs
- Letters to Kurt
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- The Failure
- Demons in the Spring
- I Love You Too
- Go Fish
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- South of the Pumphouse