In New York? Join us Wed., 2/4 at 7:30 PM to celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B!
Tag: Greenlight Bookstore
Saturday, August 23rd marks the tenth anniversary of the Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival! The event begins at 2:00 PM at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument.
Rave reviews keep rolling in for David McConnell’s American Honor Killings as he kicks off the West Coast leg of his national book tour this week (click here for a full list of dates). The March issue of Interview magazine describes David’s book as “electrifying . . . there is a sense of shattered psychologies […]
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Rebecca Fitting and Jessica Stockton Bagnulo, co-owners of Greenlight Bookstore!
Featured: Black Interest
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Lost Canyon
- Anna In-Between
- I Love You Too
- The White House
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Lunatic