In New York? Join us Wed., 2/4 at 7:30 PM to celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B!
Tag: Greenlight Bookstore
Saturday, August 23rd marks the tenth anniversary of the Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival! The event begins at 2:00 PM at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument.
Rave reviews keep rolling in for David McConnell’s American Honor Killings as he kicks off the West Coast leg of his national book tour this week (click here for a full list of dates). The March issue of Interview magazine describes David’s book as “electrifying . . . there is a sense of shattered psychologies […]
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Rebecca Fitting and Jessica Stockton Bagnulo, co-owners of Greenlight Bookstore!
Featured: Black Interest
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Black Sheep Digit
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Gomer’s Song
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Home: Social Essays
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- The Family Mansion
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit