In New York? Join us Wed., 2/4 at 7:30 PM to celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B!
Tag: Greenlight Bookstore
Saturday, August 23rd marks the tenth anniversary of the Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival! The event begins at 2:00 PM at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument.
Rave reviews keep rolling in for David McConnell’s American Honor Killings as he kicks off the West Coast leg of his national book tour this week (click here for a full list of dates). The March issue of Interview magazine describes David’s book as “electrifying . . . there is a sense of shattered psychologies […]
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Rebecca Fitting and Jessica Stockton Bagnulo, co-owners of Greenlight Bookstore!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Duppy
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Trinidad Noir
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- I Love You Too
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Gomer’s Song
- The Family Mansion
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean