Akashic intern Tyler Burr reviews A Private Venus by Giorgio Scerbanenco, translated by Howard Curtis.
Tag: Giorgio Scerbanenco
Featured: Black Interest
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- To Funk and Die in LA
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- John Crow’s Devil
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Black Orchid Blues
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Accidental Hunter