Apparently my five year old daughter told her kindergarten teacher that if she ever gets married she’s going to walk down the aisle to AC/DC’s “Hells Bells.”
Tag: Getting There is Half The Fun
As one of the more common breeds of spineless parents I am a huge fan of giving in the demands of my two-year-old. She’s an F5 cyclone of a girl full of wildly fluctuating emotions and I’m the house made out of straw.
Molly wants to swing, so I pick her up and thread her legs through the vinyl harness. I shove her off, and she wheee’s, yawing to one side. It’s higher than I push her with other parents around. But we have the park to ourselves, for now.
Once upon a time, there was a brave mother and father who decided to maneuver three suitcases, one backpack, two car seats, one Pack ’n Play, and two young children—including a cranky toddler—all the way to Disneyland.
Featured: Black Interest
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Caught Up
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Prospero’s Daughter
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- I Love You Too