Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Tag: Gary Soto
Featured: Black Interest
- Getting It Right
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- A Million Aunties
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- John Crow’s Devil
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Jesus Boy
- All or Nothing