It was a rainy day in Galway. Nothing new—Galway and rain are synonymous, along with fog, mist, hailstones, slippery footpaths, pneumonia . . .
Tag: Galway City
Dusk was falling on a high summer day in Galway City, a place that claimed me but never loved me . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Drawing Autism
- The Failure
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Censorship Now!!
- Silent Pictures
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water